Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MORE new must reads!

SO, I have clearly been on a reading KICK!  I just can't seem to put my Kindle down, much to my families dismay.  I have been trying to pass the time until May 1st when "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth and "Eden" by Jamie McGuire are released...and I have found some WONDERFUL books along the way.

"On the Island" by Tracey Garvis-Graves....What an amazing book!  I was surprised actually at my reaction to this book, I fell in love with these characters so much, I absolutely am telling you to get it immediately and read it.   I was actually heart broken when it ended, I wanted it to go on forever.

"The Marriage Bargain" by Jennifer Probst....This was a darling book, you pretty much know how it will end, with some twists and turns but it is so good.  It is an easy read, a great beach read!  She really made you feel the sexual tension between the characters, which is hard to do!

"Summer of Skinny Dipping" by Amanda Howells....Oh man, this book had me SOBBING loudly last night.  I was worried that I wouldn't like this because it is about teenagers, but OMG.  It is a great story about growing up, falling in love, heartbreak.  I do not want to give too much away so I can't say much, but please read it.  Trust me, it will make you happy, sad, and hopeful all at once.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment