Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Insurgent" by Veronica Roth.....WOW!

SO, I don't know if I have to say again that DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth is one of my favorite books.  Today INSURGENT was released (book 2 of the trilogy) and OMG it is amazing (I finished it in 6 hours)!  Sometimes I find that the second book in a trilogy is the weakest as it is just the catalyst to the end of the story and usually isn't as exciting as the beginning or end.  BUT not this one!  It was amazing from page 1 until the final page.  Now I just cannot believe I have to wait probably a year for the next book.  UGH.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED THIS BOOK! I found it after I read The Hunger Games Trilogy. It is similar but yet different. I enjoy reading scientific novels about a dystopia world and corrupt governments. Because let's be real, its the world we live in; we just haven't reached the drastic state that is describe in these types of books.

    ReplyDelete