Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Some new reads...

In the past 2 weeks I have read A LOT!  Here is a list of recommendations that I have, I LOVED all of these books and I insist you try them out.

Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by EL James.....a little disclaimer here:  It is very very sexual, if this makes you uncomfortable, don't read it.  I adored the story and the characters.  The sex did not bother me, and if it made me cringe I just skimmed over those parts.  Otherwise, I highly recommend these books.  The third was my favorite.

Love Unscripted by Tina Reber....This was a lighthearted, easy read.  It's about a small town girl who catches the eye of the world's most famous actor.  It's every girls dream, and I loved it.  It is a LONG book, and that is one of the things that made it SO great, I did not want it to end.  Luckily the 2nd in the series should be out soon!

If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman...These two books tug your heart strings.  The first one had me sobbing at 1am by myself on the couch.  But they both are excellent.  And I thank God that she wrote the second one because the first leaves you begging for more.

And now, I have found a new author to add to my favorites list.  Jamie McGuire.  In three nights I read "Beautiful Disaster" "Providence" and "Requiem".  The last two are part of a trilogy, with "Eden" being released May 1st.  Let me tell you, the girl can write a story!  I implore you to read her books, NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment